Re: Brace, bracket pretty format needed

Hey, late help is still help ;-) Thank you.
um, can that keyboard action you mentioned be put into a button, and
work repeatedly as I click it each time??
I am just so surprised that there is not a pretty print/formating
menuitem, button, or code around. Anyone up for the challenge? Am
doing the reformatting by hand that uses up time and energy on my
disabled fingers. ;(

andrew