Re: "A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99098] Re: "A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:"
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 01:14:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, with this default setting every of your output take ages to generate. Got to the Edit|Preferences dialog and to the Evaluation-Tab there you can find a "Maximum output size before truncation" Change that value for your needs. Regards Jens Cora L wrote: > Hi there, > I've recently upgraded to Mathematica 7.0. > > I find the box > "A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:" > quite annoying. > > I would like to copy and paste the output into a different Mathematica > notebook. > So I have to click on "Show Full Output" which takes ages to generate. > > Is there a default setting where I can force Mathematica to always > give the > Full Output rather than this annoying "A very large output..." box? > > Thanks! >