ListPlot ColorFunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99119] ListPlot ColorFunction
  • From: "Serych Jakub" <Serych at panska.cz>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:25:34 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mathematica users,
first let me thank you for many nice zigzag solutions from my previous post.

Today I have another question. I need to highlight some data points in
ListPlot by changing their color. How to do it? I tried the similar solution
which somebody have sent me time ago for the same problem which I had with
Plot, but it doesn't work with ListPlot.

In the example below I'm trying to make the zero points Red and all other
Blue.

ListPlot[{9, 4, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 4, 9}, Filling -> Axis,
 PlotStyle -> PointSize[0.02],
 ColorFunction -> (If[# == 0, RGBColor[1, 0, 0], RGBColor[0, 0, 1]] &)]

Thanks in advance for any help

Jakub