Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99184] Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?
- From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 06:37:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 28, 2:46 am, "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devr... at gmail.com> wrote: > Bob, > > I feel your pain. Perhaps NotebookAutoSave partly meets your > requirements. It lets your notebook save after each evaluation. > > Cheers -- Sjoerd > NotebookAutoSave does not work with new notebooks, only for ones that have been saved before. Perhaps if Wolfram changed that it would be a step in the right direction. -Bob