Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg99183] Re: Mathematica crashed -- where did my notebook go?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 06:37:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <gt6fjc$rqb$1 at smc.vnet.net>, David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk> wrote: > My impression is that since 6.0, frontend crashes have > become more frequent - presumably because of all the > extra complexities associated with the dynamic mechanism. If true -- and seems to me this is a reasonable hypothesis -- there might be a lesson here for the "all in one" (with "all" meaning absolutely everything) proponents at Wolfram.