Version 7 Virtual Book

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg102233] Version 7 Virtual Book
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 05:58:23 -0400 (EDT)

Has anybody tweaked the code that creates a "virtual book" from the
Version 7 Documentation Center pages?

Yes, I know that Mathematica now includes a "Virtual Book". But that
does not follow the order of the printed Version 5 "The Mathematica
Book".  And I know that WRI now offers the printed and electronic
"Tutorial Collection".

When Mathematica 6 was released, Thomas Muench (and several others)
posted code that would create a such a Version 5-like "virtual book";
his version appears at:

That's the sort of virtual book I mean here.

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305