Re: Package won't load after v.7 upgrade

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102319] Re: Package won't load after v.7 upgrade
  • From: David Reiss <dreiss at scientificarts.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:44:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hmmmm.  I assume that you are placing the integExp.m file in
ToFileName[{$UserAddOnsDirectory, "Applications"}].  If so then this
should work so long as the BeginPackage statement in integExp.m  reads

BeginPackage["integExp`"]

(i.e., that the context in the BeginPackage is integExp` and not
something more complex such as MyContext`integExp`)

and also so long as, for example the filename integExp.m  doesn't have
any accidental added spaces.

Have you taken a peak inside the integExp.m file to make sure that it
isn't corrupted in any way?

...just some thoughts on what might have gone wrong...

Best,
David

--
This message and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended