Re: publicon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102329] Re: publicon
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello MathGroup:

Thanks for this info Larry.

I think what I wanted to type before was TeXSave (now obsolete
replaced with Export[..."TeX"]).

I know that ther are a few books that were mostly "formatted" in
Mathematica (the Navigator book & the MathStatica book come to mind).
And most of the publishing threads here talk about exporting to EPS
then to LaTeX or exporting MathML.

So, I would like to know:

Has anyone successfully converted a full Mathematica notebook using Export[]
or File-->SaveAs--> (name).tex and then pushed it over to a TeX
implmentation (e.g. LyX) and had this "look correct"?

Thanks in advance.

Regards..