Re: Re: publicon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102341] Re: [mg102329] Re: publicon
  • From: "Yerex, Robert" <robert.yerex at kronos.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:30:23 -0400 (EDT)

Roger,

I have actually started using Publicon as my principal tool for
publication and it has gone well. The main drawback is that Mathematica
and Publicon are not seamlessly integrated. It would be ideal for my
situation if Publicon was an add-on to Mathematica rather than a
separate package. In the end the issue is resolved by the fact that I
have moved from developing directly in Mathematica to using Workbench
(Eclipse) for writing Mathematica code, and then doing all my
documentation in Publicon. I print to PDF with Adobe Distiller. I also
would appreciate more templates for Publicon, or maybe a forum for
exchanging them. I Have modified the American Mathematica Association
template for submission to AEA, the American Economics Association.

Dr. Robert P. Yerex, Ph.D., MBA
Chief Economist

Kronos Incorporated
tel: 503 596 5015