Presentations Update

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102446] Presentations Update
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 18:19:59 -0400 (EDT)

I have released a new version of Presentations with Version 6 documentation.
The update is free to all purchasers. As usual I get a number of MailSystem
notices of invalid email addresses. If you are a purchaser who has not
received a notice and link please contact me.

The new Presentations has 14 major sub-packages, 335 pages of documentation
and occupies 11 MB of disk space.

Documentation Center paclets are much better than the old Help Browser and
Workbench works pretty well. Even without Presentations, if you are working
on an electronic technical book, university courseware, or a major
theoretical research project you might consider using Workbench to organize
and document your application.

David Park

djmpark at comcast.net

 <http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark> http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/