Size of numerical slider value in Manipulate

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg102860] Size of numerical slider value in Manipulate
  • From: Porscha Louise McRobbie <pmcrobbi at>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:33:58 -0400 (EDT)

How can I control the font size of the displayed value of the slider
variable "n" in the following?

  Plot[Sin[n x], {x, -5, 5},
   PlotRange -> {-1, 1}], {{n, 1, Style["mylabel", 24, Bold]}, 1, 3,
   Appearance -> "Labeled"}]

I've tried using Style, LabelStyle and Appearance -> {"Labeled",
Larger}, none of which seem to work.

Thanks in advance,