Re: Problem with recent file list in Mathematica 7
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg102862] Re: Problem with recent file list in Mathematica 7
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:34:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com>
In article <h7dits$kah$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Tom D <tdickens at att.net> wrote: > I'm having a problem - Mathematica 7 occasionally loses its list of > recent notebooks (under the 'File' menu). Is anyone else seeing this, > and is there a fix? > And also, how to you "freeze" a notebook -- e.g., a collection of personal hints and tricks -- so that it stays permanently in that menu and never ages or rotates out?