Mathematica plot not matching up to excel plot tia sal22

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102868] Mathematica plot not matching up to excel plot tia sal22
  • From: Rick T <ratulloch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:35:32 -0400 (EDT)

Mathematica plot not matching up to excel plot tia sal22

Greetings All

I have a set of data values I plot in excel then I create a polynomial
so it can be plotted in mathematica.  Then I create an audio file using
the piecewise function in mathematica.  The problem I'm having is when
I compare the excel plot and the mathematica plot they don't match up.

If your wondering why I use the piecewise function in mathematica it's
due to the fact it allows me to create an audio file with it.  Is there
a better way to do this?

For excel file with data points---> link
http://tools.onewithall.net/mathematica/excel_mathematica_question.xls

For mathematica file---> link
http://tools.onewithall.net/mathematica/math_question.nb

For mathematica image only---> link
http://tools.onewithall.net/mathematica/mathematica_code_jpg.jpg

For excel and mathematica plots compared image only --->
http://tools.onewithall.net/mathematica/excel_mathematica_plots_compared_jpg.jpg

tia sal22