Re: Re: Eigenvalues broken?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102866] Re: [mg102837] Re: [mg102827] Eigenvalues broken?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:35:10 -0400 (EDT)

I have not a whit to contribute to the issue of whether or how this is
broken (too far off from my own field of expertise).  But I thought you
might like to know that it's easy enough to run the 32-bit version from
your 64-bit install.

You can use the Evaluation->Kernel Configuration Options... dialog to
tailor the existing kernel or create a new one to be launched as...

SystemFiles\Kernel\Binaries\Windows\MathKernel

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group