How to Orient Chart Labels Vertically

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105611] How to Orient Chart Labels Vertically
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:18:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I'm creating some bar charts with many bars and lengthy labels.  I can't seem to find the style option that would allow me to rotate the charts labels 90 degrees.  I tried

	RotateLabel -> True

but it had no effect.  Perhaps I put it in the wrong spot in my BarCharts[...] statement.  Any tips?

Regards,

	Gregory