creating problem sets using mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105650] creating problem sets using mathematica
  • From: Jon Joseph <josco.jon at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 05:39:55 -0500 (EST)

I am try to create problem sets using mathematica and I would like the
problems to be formatted in columns across the page - three problems in
a row. The problems should be individually numbered or lettered. Is it
possible to have Mathematica assign the letters across the columns much
as it does when you hit return for the "itemNumbered" format style?
Thanks, Jon.