Re: When to use Hermitian operator?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105659] Re: When to use Hermitian operator?
  • From: Mike Bryniarski <melondisco at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 00:06:05 -0500 (EST)

I don't think this is the board you want to be asking that question on
as your question has nothing to do with Mathematica.
Anyway...
I'm not sure what you are asking. I assume "c" and "f" are vectors T
is a matrix
the ^* denotes the conjugate transpose of a matrix but without any
context for the question that is all I can say.

Or maybe you are trying to say T is a Hermitian operator which would
mean it is a self adjoint matrix.