Re: MCMC in Mathematica

I have a simple example notebook based on an example given in Phil
Gregory's "Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences". If
you wish, I can send it to you.

BTW, the book subtitle is "A Comparitive Approach with Mathematica
Support". If you are looking for such a text with Mathematica
throughout, this is not it. The Mathematica in the text is minimal (or
less).

Kevin