Re: MCMC in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg96026] Re: MCMC in Mathematica
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kjm at>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 04:43:39 -0500 (EST)

I have a simple example notebook based on an example given in Phil
Gregory's "Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences". If
you wish, I can send it to you.

BTW, the book subtitle is "A Comparitive Approach with Mathematica
Support". If you are looking for such a text with Mathematica
throughout, this is not it. The Mathematica in the text is minimal (or