Re: FourierTransform

Hi,

the Fourier transform over the interval x in (-Infinity,Infinity)
converges only for quadratic integrable functions, i.e., functions
where Integrate[Conjugate[f[x]]*f[x],{x,-Infinity,Infinity}]< Infinity

This is not the case for Cosh[x], and so no Fourier transform exist.

I always thought that one should learn this, before one start to use
a computer algebra.

Regards
   Jens