Re: Changing Line Color in Plot

By default, the color selection is not based on the function value.
It's pretty easy to select a color (and well documented, I'd say).
Some possibillities:

Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 4 \[Pi]}, PlotStyle -> Red]
Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 4 \[Pi]}, PlotStyle -> RGBColor[0.1, 0.5, 0.8]]
Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 4 \[Pi]}, PlotStyle -> Hue[0.7]]

Cheers -- Sjoerd