- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96173] Re: Directory
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 03:54:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
gives the directory of the current evaluation notebook.
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the
> data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file
> itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the
> notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: