- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96172] Re: [mg96143] Directory
- From: Adriano Pascoletti <adriano.pascoletti at dimi.uniud.it>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 03:40:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200902060914.EAA03197@smc.vnet.net>
2009/2/6 hmalissa <hans.malissa at gmx.net>
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the
> data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file
> itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the
> notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
I have an operator, How do I DSolve it?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: