- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96154] Re: [mg96143] Directory
- From: Curtis Osterhoudt <cfo at lanl.gov>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 03:37:15 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: LANL
- References: <200902060914.EAA03197@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: cfo at lanl.gov
On Friday 06 February 2009 02:14:13 am hmalissa wrote:
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the
> data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file
> itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the
> notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.
Hope that helps!
cfo at remove_this.lanl.and_this.gov
PGP Key ID: 0x4DCA2A10
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments
Prev by Date:
Re: Default Symbol Names in Package Functions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: