- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96157] Re: [mg96143] Directory
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 03:51:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200902060914.EAA03197@smc.vnet.net>
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in
> which the notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica,
> and the data files are located in the same directory as the
> notebook file itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing
> will not work if the notebook and the data files are moved to
> a different directory.
If you're using a version >= 6, you can use
to do this.
If you're not, then the answer's in this group's archives.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Default Symbol Names in Package Functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: