- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96180] Re: Directory
- From: "Drago Ganic" <dganic at vodatel.net>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:30:30 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the function you need is:
Greetings from Croatia,
"hmalissa" <hans.malissa at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:gmgv05$33b$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the
> data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file
> itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the
> notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Log[x]//TraditionalForm
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: