- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96185] Re: Directory
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:31:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
A 10 sec search action in the documentation yields the answer: NotebookDirectory Cheers -- Sjoerd On Feb 6, 11:13 am, hmalissa <hans.mali... at gmx.net> wrote: > Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory. > Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the > notebook file is located? > For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the > data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file > itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the > notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.