- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96221] Re: Directory
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:38:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CurrentValue[EvaluationNotebook, "NotebookDirectory"] --David "A WorkLife FrameWork" http://scientificarts.com/worklife/ On Feb 6, 4:13 am, hmalissa <hans.mali... at gmx.net> wrote: > Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory. > Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the > notebook file is located? > For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the > data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file > itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the > notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.