- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96221] Re: Directory
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 05:38:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"A WorkLife FrameWork"
On Feb 6, 4:13 am, hmalissa <hans.mali... at gmx.net> wrote:
> Directory gives the name of the Mathematica working directory.
> Is there a possibility to get the name of the directory in which the
> notebook file is located?
> For example: I neet to import data files into Mathematica, and the
> data files are located in the same directory as the notebook file
> itself. If I use absolute pathnames, importing will not work if the
> notebook and the data files are moved to a different directory.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to get position of string in a mixed list?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Mathematica 7.0.0 and X11 forwarding over SSH