Logarithmic Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96298] Logarithmic Plot
  • From: Ben Casey <ben.a.casey at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:19:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I could use some help.  Basically I have imported a set of data points (concentration of compound vs. time) and plotted it in Mathematica.  Part of my assignment now is to post the Log[concentration] vs. time.  Is there an easy command to do this in Mathematica?  I've played around and looked in the doc center but the only way I can figure to do it is manually calculate the values and then plot them.  There must be a better way.