Re: Inappropriate kernel limits!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg96303] Re: Inappropriate kernel limits!
  • From: Scott Morrison <scott.morrison at>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:20:24 -0500 (EST)

See <
browse_thread/thread/f9ddb5327367c0aa#> for a minimal example of the
bug causing the problem, and my version numbers.

I've discovered a "fix"; after killing the kernel and frontend
processes, also kill any "JavaApplicationS" processes. After killing
those, Mathematica will start without complaining about licensing.

Scott Morrison