weighted directed graph representation for BipartiteMatching (Combinatorica)

I have a network of weighted, directed links.
I'd like to input it to some of the algorithms in
the Combinatorica package, but seem to be
having a little trouble getting things to work,
that is, representing the network in the form
the algorithms expect.

Paul B. Slater