Best syntax for derivative

Hi,

Suppose I have a function of three variables

f[x_, y_, z_]:=Sin[x y z]

And I want to construct g[x, y, z] which is the partial derivative of f
[] with respect to y. I do

f[x_, y_, z_] := Sin[x y z]
g[x_, y_, z_] := D[f[x, temp, z], temp] /. temp -> y

but I'm sure there is something better. Something along the lines of

g = Partial[f, 2]

Many thanks in advance.

Aaron