- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96627] Re: pfa2pfb
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 06:28:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 16, 3:37 pm, David <David.B.A.Epst... at googlemail.com> wrote:
> It seems that Mathematica provides fonts in the following
> forms: .pfa, .tfm, .afm. I must admit I don't know what all this
> means. dvips (a program used in conjunction with TeX and LaTex)
> apparently needs the fonts in the .pfb format. How does one construct
> a file of the correct type from the fonts provided by Mathematica.
> I'm using Mathematica 5.2. I could update using my university's site
> licence if that would help.
Mathematica 6 & 7 include pfb versions of the Mathematica fonts.
Prev by Date:
Re: Surface fitting error while using Fit
Next by Date:
Re: Why does Derivative fail in this case?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: