Re: pfa2pfb

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96611] Re: pfa2pfb
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 06:25:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

that is nonsense, dvips work with binary *.pfb and ASCII
PostScript fonts. Just find the font map file for dvips
that comes with you Mathematica and add the texmf root
that is part of the Mathematica distribution to the
texmf roots that your TeX system searches.

If you have MikTeX or teTeX fin the fontname/wolfram.map
in the TeX installation root  and delete it.
This file is a false font map file, I have reported it several
times to the developers but they had other things to do than
to replace the file with the correct one that comes with
Mathematica.

Regards
   Jens