contract selection in front end
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96658] contract selection in front end
- From: Xaq Pitkow <zsp2101 at columbia.edu>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 03:34:39 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: xaq at neurotheory.columbia.edu
Many times I use shift-arrow to expand my selection in the user interface but accidentally overshoot. In other text editors, I can back up using the other arrow key. But in mathematica, this expands the selection on the other side! Does anyone know how to contract a selection?