Exporting a bitmap in native resolution

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96661] Exporting a bitmap in native resolution
  • From: sibir <martin.rommel at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 03:35:12 -0500 (EST)

HI all,
first I must mention that I am still on 5.2, but I suspect the problem
is universal. I have a ListDensityPlot which I want to export as a
bitmap (e.g., png) in native resolution, that is each data point
yielding one pixel.
I tried ImageSize and ImageResolution and googled around to no avail.
Anybody figured out how to do that?

Thanks, Martin