Re: pde nonlinear modeling?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96691] Re: [mg96673] pde nonlinear modeling?
- From: Darren Glosemeyer <darreng at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:37:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200902201046.FAA17859@smc.vnet.net>
Ned Lieb wrote:
> Does anyone know whether NonlinearModelFit can fit data to partial
> differential equations?
There is an example of fitting a univariate pde defined using NDSolve in
the Generalizations and Extensions section of the documentation for
NonlinearModelFit at ref/NonlinearModelFit in the Documentation Center.
The same type of approach could be used for a function defined via a pde.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: spatial finite differences in two dimensions (something like
Previous by thread:
pde nonlinear modeling?
Next by thread:
Transparent background with PNG