Re: spatial finite differences in two dimensions (something like

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96693] Re: spatial finite differences in two dimensions (something like
  • From: "andre.robin3" <andre.robin3 at wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:37:55 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, in my previous message, I didn't see that you are interested in
the 2D case.

Mathematica gives the coefficient only for the 1D cases.

Nevertheless the documentation explains how to contruct a 2D
approximation with the coefficients of the 1D case. It gives a
the example of the 2D Laplacian.

gnm1pp$hht$1 at smc.vnet.net...