Re: Multiple Computations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96717] Re: Multiple Computations
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 03:11:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
run two FrontEnds and two Kernels ?
This has *nothing* to do with "parallel" at the
> I can't figure out, how to compute multiple things in parallel with Mathematica.
> Say I have a computation A running (needing several hours to finish). How can I in parallel compute B (something much simpler), without having to wait for A to finish.
> Thank you!
Prev by Date:
follow up on pde nonlinear modeling
Next by Date:
Re: please is it possible with mathematica, thank you!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Abstract Symbolic Matrix operations in Mathematica