- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96746] Re: Stylesheets
- From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:04:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
and of course, using cascaded style sheets, a kludge like the following works: ssDir = HomeDirectory <> "/.Mathematica/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets/"; ss = Get[ssDir <> "/MySlideShow.nb"] /. Cell[StyleData[StyleDefinitions -> "MyBase.nb"]] -> Sequence@@Get[ssDir <> "/MyBase.nb"][[1, 1]]; SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook, StyleDefinitions -> ss] of course, one could write a procedure which would follow the StyleDefinitions->"*.nb" links all the way down to "default.nb" or "base.nb" if need be. Thanks again for your help!