- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96746] Re: Stylesheets
- From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 05:04:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
and of course, using cascaded style sheets, a kludge like the
ssDir = HomeDirectory <>
ss = Get[ssDir <> "/MySlideShow.nb"] /.
Cell[StyleData[StyleDefinitions -> "MyBase.nb"]] ->
Sequence@@Get[ssDir <> "/MyBase.nb"][[1, 1]];
SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook, StyleDefinitions -> ss]
of course, one could write a procedure which would follow the
StyleDefinitions->"*.nb" links all the way down to "default.nb" or
"base.nb" if need be.
Thanks again for your help!
Prev by Date:
Re: no message from Minimize on a weird function(x^x) !?!
Next by Date:
Re: Division by zero, despite strong hint
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Latin Hypercube and other sampling algorithm