Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96969] Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 06:43:50 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, the non-interactive version make a flash video, the interactive variant need a MathPlayer and the translation of you code into MathPlayer. Regards Jens wayne wrote: > Hi ,all > > i usually use Export["*.gif",Table[Graphics]] to generate a GIF > figure, but dont know how to "Export" the "Manipulate" produced > animations,can someone here drop me a hint ? > > Many Thanks > > Wayne. >