Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg96978] Re: How to Export the "Manipulate"
- From: "ekt" <kurt.tekolste at verizon.net>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 06:45:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "ekt" <tekolste at verizon.net>
Wayne I'd never thought about doing this before, but it turns out to be easy. Export["filename.avi",Manipulate[...your code here...]] Do the manipulations and click on the code line and you'll find your file. ekt "wayne" <waynebuaa at gmail.com> wrote in message news:go8i2b$l55$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi ,all > > i usually use Export["*.gif",Table[Graphics]] to generate a GIF > figure, but dont know how to "Export" the "Manipulate" produced > animations,can someone here drop me a hint ? > > Many Thanks > > Wayne. >