Re: Plot Lists of values from excel to mathematica

Hi Dino,

assume that your data is in file f.xls. Then we read the file, extract

the first table and transpose the data because we want to work with raws

not columns.

d = Transpose[Import["d:/tmp/t.xls", "Data"] [[1]]]

If your x values are 1,2,3.., this is the default and we my simply only

specify the y-values like in:

ListLinePlot[Rest[d]]

However, if you have arbitrary x values, we must add them to every raw

of y values:

d = Transpose[{d[[1]], #}] & /@ Rest[d];

ListLinePlot[d]

hope this helps, Daniel