Re: Which editor do you use for math articles
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95450] Re: Which editor do you use for math articles
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 02:56:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gkv06u$db6$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com> wrote: > So text and equations are written thanks to MacShop and LaTeXit, Did you perhaps mean "TeXShop" here?