Re: usage of TrigToExp?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95449] Re: usage of TrigToExp?
- From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 02:55:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: HPR <read at math.uvm.edu>
zatuch wrote: > Hello, > Results from function TrigToExp seemed weird to me. Could anyone > please give me a good explanation on its usage. Thanks a lot. > > In:= TrigToExp[Cos[2 x]] > During evaluation of In:= Nonreal::warning: Nonreal number > encountered. > Out= Nonreal > > In:= TrigToExp[Cos[y] Sin[x]] > Out= 0 It looks as though you loaded the old Miscellanous`RealOnly package. Try again in a fresh session, without loading RealOnly. -- Helen Read University of VErmont