Re: usage of TrigToExp?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95455] Re: usage of TrigToExp?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 02:56:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, in some of your init.m files you load probably the RealOnly.m package http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/6771/ and this cause the problem. Remove it and all work as expected. Your system behave not as a clean Mathematica. Regards Jens zatuch wrote: > Hello, > Results from function TrigToExp seemed weird to me. Could anyone > please give me a good explanation on its usage. Thanks a lot. > > In:= TrigToExp[Cos[2 x]] > During evaluation of In:= Nonreal::warning: Nonreal number > encountered. > Out= Nonreal > > In:= TrigToExp[Cos[y] Sin[x]] > Out= 0 > > Zatuch >