Re: Weird self-fixing problem with cell styles
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95489] Re: Weird self-fixing problem with cell styles
- From: Christopher Henrich <chenrich at monmouth.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:44:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <gl1bpr$9bn$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> > I have an Apple Power PC running Mac OS X version 10.5.5; and
> > Mathematica 184.108.40.206. My notebook and stylesheet were originally written
> > with an older version, but I think they have been kept up to date as
> > needed.
> > So what happened? And am I Knight, or am I the novice?
> Using Mathematica 220.127.116.11 you probably just are a beta tester :-)
> sorry, nothing serious from me on this...
Oops. 18.104.22.168 was what I meant.
Christopher J. Henrich
chenrich at monmouth.com
Prev by Date:
image not displaying properly
Next by Date:
Re: Multiple PDF Pages using Export
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Weird self-fixing problem with cell styles
Next by thread:
Constrain independent variable in FindFit?