image not displaying properly

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95498] image not displaying properly
  • From: ramiro <ramiro.barrantes at uvm.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:46:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am running Linux, distribution Ubuntu 8.10.   I was using Mathematica
6.0 previously and was doing fine importing certain images (format
PDF).  However, these simple images do not import properly anymore in
version 7.0.   If you think you might have some insight, please reply to
me and I can send you the image.  I can't attach it here because of
group policy.

Thanks in advance,

Ramiro