Re: DO and LISTPLOT

The result of a Do expression is always the final value from the loop --
which makes a lot of sense.

What happened with Mathematica < 6.0 is that a ListPlot (and other
Plot-type expressions) produced the graphics display as a side-effect,
not as a result.  In 6.0+, the result of a ListPlot (etc.) IS the
graphic.  So your Do loop returns as result -- and thus displays  --
only the final value returned, namely, ListPlot[AzScan[160],...].

So if you want to see each and every one of the plots, simply wrap the
ListPlot expression with Print.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305