Newbie Question - Change 3D Bar Chart Background Color

I am struggling in changing the background (the X and Y plane) in this
example from blue to any other color.

BarChart3D[{1, 2, 3}]

Also I **believe** I have looked ever where in the documentation about the
available options for BarChart3D.... Where would I find a comprehensive
recap of what can be done?

Thanks,

Tim