Re: Re: Problem in generating a IF cycle which Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg95648] Re: [mg95594] Re: Problem in generating a IF cycle which Mathematica
- From: Valeria Volpe <va.volpe at studenti.unina.it>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 05:10:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <200901221201.HAA11230@smc.vnet.net>
Hi Sjoerd, Jens and others...
thank you very much for your suggestions.
If I didn't use always your modifications is because my Professor preferred
not follow that way... may be he is '50ish ;-)
He wanted me to use the DO cycle!
2009/1/22 Sjoerd C. de Vries <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
> I see you don't have used much of the advise given you on the occasion
> of your last post.
Prev by Date:
Re: Issue with Sum Version7
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Using Coefficient on an equation
Previous by thread:
Re: ordering terms for display
Next by thread: